RAILROAD SCANNER RADIO- CONRAIL & NS-N&W, 1988 AUDIO, VOL. 3 ™ (from 1-West Productions ™): We continue with our Scanner Radio Series with Vol. 3. Hear vintage NS-N&W & Conrail radio talk recorded from a Bearcat 10 Channel scanner in 2/7/88, starting at 2:30 PM & ending at 4:22 PM. Originally recorded on cassette tape, we transferred this to digital CD to help preserve this piece of railroad history. Recordings include CR in the Toledo, OH area, & NS’s Bellevue Terminal & Yard in NW/N-C OH area, in Hi-Fidelity. All audio tracks are original, & were recorded in Hi-Fidelity, & each audio track has a written description of who’s talking on the radio. $12 EA or 2 for $20
Audio Track Information:
TRACK 1: (Approx. 30 Mins.)
* Conrail Stanley Yard Toledo, OH: -CR Stanley Yard Hump
* NS-N&W Bellevue Terminal/Yard: -Rt. 4 Tower Operator (Connie & others), -Pit Foreman/Diesel Pit, -Ranger Tower Yardmaster (Woody), -Car Dept., -Yard Foreman Todd & Gardner, -B4 Track in Yard, -Hump/Hump Yardmaster, -Cab Supply, (Mentioned: -No. 1 Inbound, Pass, Runner), -Trainmasters Rt. 4, (Haymaker), -Conductors (Rice) , -Section Foremans, -Foreman (Fritz-CR or NS-N&W)
* NS-N&W Fostoria District: -Crew at Kilbourne St. (SW of Bellevue, OH), -Fostoria Dist. Dispatcher, (Mentioned: -Blair Pass Fostoria Blair Yard, Oil Siding crossing gates- E. of Green Springs, OH), -NW TSA MP 285.5 (Arcadia, OH)
* NS-N&W Toledo Dist.:-Klines Yard (W. Bellevue, OH), (Mentioned: -Mt. Pleasant Crews)
* Trains: L-40, 516, 303, 501, 186, 131, LB-90, 304
& other various NS-N&W/possible CR transmissions.
TRACK 2: (Approx. 35 Mins.)
* NS-N&W Bellevue Terminal & Yard: -Rt. 4 Operator (Connie), Ranger Tower (woody), -Pit (-Pit Foreman), -Car Dept., -Foremans (Todd), (Locations Mentioned: Pit Lead, Duckunder, W4, W2, West Leg, East Leg, EB, 20 Track, Bowl, B4, 1 Outbound, Runner, B Yard, Sand Tower, New Yard, EB, East Departure, Bragg Road), -Chief Yard Clerk, -Ouside Caller, -Hump Tower, -Conductor (Owens), -Track Foremans (Spraugh)
* NS-N&W Toledo District: -Brewster Dispatcher (Mentioned: -Klines Yard)
* NS-N&W Trains: 518, 131, F-51, 501, 097, 432, 186, 183, 304, (305)
* NS-N&W Trainmasters: Rt. 4 (Sam), R. Spraugh, (Grogan)
* NS-N&W Fostoria Dist.: -NS-N&W Ft. Wayne/Fostoria Dist. Dispatcher, -Maintainer (Clark, Oil Siding crossing gates malfunction)
* NS-N&W Sandusky District: -NW TSA MP 88.0 (S. of Frank, OH)
& other various NS-N&W & possible CR transmissions.
This CD contains Sound Recordings only (NO video or photos), Producer, Director, Photographer, Editor, Research & Development: PJ & 1-West Productions™. Produced at 1-West Productions™. Studios, USA. Digital Cassette Tape to Digital Audio, Hi-Fidelity, CD, 44.1 kHz sampling rate, seperate audio tracks, wav files to playable CD audio files, approx. 1 Hr. 5 Mins., ℗ Sound Recording Copyright 1988, 2020 1-West Productions™/PJ, and © Copyright 1988, 2020 1-West Productions/PJ, Duplication, Public Broadcast, Redistribution, Modification, Editing, Renting. & Other Unauthorized Usage Prohibited.